The limited liability company ADDECO S.R.L. was founded in July 1991 and is dealing with reservoir studies, consulting and software elaboration in the oil & gas industry, being the first Romanian Company activating in this branch.
The company is authorized by the National Agency for Mineral Resources, Bucharest, ROMANIA, to perform research, feasibility reservoir studies and expertise in petroleum engineering.
The company is able and has the necessary experience to perform projects in the petroleum sector, including exploration and production, production enhancement, transportation, gas storage and consulting in the petroleum industry, production enhancement evaluation and project management expertise.
Activity objective, on domains:
* Engineering and technical consulting connected activities (NACE - CAEN code: 7112)
* Software executed on demand (client oriented software) (NACE - CAEN code: 6201)
* Research-development in other natural sciences and engineering (NACE - CAEN code: 7219)
* Consulting activities for business and management (NACE - CAEN code: 7022)
* Support activities for petroleum and natural gas extraction (NACE - CAEN code: 0910)
Working points offices: Prahova county, ROMANIA
Business markets: Romania, U.S.A., United Kingdom
* The company was ranked on the 1st place in the Prahova County Companies Top 2010 after services of small companies class, on the 6th place in the Prahova County Companies Top 2009 after services of small companies class, on the 8th place in the Prahova County Companies Top 2006 after activity domain, in the Romanian National Private Companies Top 2008: on the 19th place, after activity domain and on the 31st place in the county rank, in the Romanian National Private Companies Top 2006: on the 45th place, small companies class and in the Top Profit/Business Romania 2009-2011 Small Companies, Prahova county: 1st place after activity domain.